Paperwork Needed for “Subject to”

This is the paperwork discussed in the video
Trust Paperwork can be found by clicking the link below

Investor Schooling — Agreement of Sale
Limited Power of Attorney PA
Investor Schooling — Mortgage Authorization to Release
Investor Schooling – Letter of Agreement & Statement of Facts (CYA Form)
Investor Schooling – Utilities Contact Sheet

Additional Trust Paperwork Can Be Found Here
For Personal Plan Plus Members

Legal Disclosure: These Forms and contracts and Trusts Agreements are to be considered samples. We are not Attorneys and do not guarantee that these forms and contracts are legal for use in any state. Please consult an attorney before using them or use them at your own risk.