Don’t Miss This One-Of-A-Kind Workshop on Saturday, February 9th, 2019 at Investor Schooling.
Evan Zaremba is one of the most successful wholesalers in the Philadelphia area. He has an extensive background in sales and negotiation.
Evan says, “The root word of wholesale is sale. If you can’t sell you won’t be successful in wholesaling.”
In this program, Evan will show you how to take your real estate wholesaling business to the next level. Whether you’re a beginner or advanced wholesaler, you can benefit from this.
Here’s what Evan is going to share with you:
- Wholesaling basics – the process, how to set up systems and set it up like a business.
- Marketing – how to market, what data to use, how to get motivated sellers to contact you.
- Scheduling Appointments – the exact scripts to use, what to say and what not to say. how to get sellers to accept $50,000 less in 5 minutes or less. how to determine if it’s a retail seller vs distressed seller. the importance of speed of contact.
- How to Evaluate a Deal Properly – how to determine reasonable and realistic offer ranges to distressed sellers, how to determine a construction budget and how much you can sell the property to a cash buyer.
- Sales and Negotiation – how to build report, make offers, overcome objections, intro to advanced sales and negotiation tactics, how to close the deal on the spot – one call closing, laying off paperwork, setting up expectations for marketing the property to an end buyer.
- Finding a Buyer – how to market the property, how to maximize the assignment fee, how to build a list of retail cash buyers
- Conveyancing – How to pick a wholesale friendly title company, how to set up the HUD properly, how to deal with title issues, how to schedule and deal with settlement